Hide and Seek, a game where you hide as a Minecraft block and the seekers to try find you and catch you! When the game began, the system will randomly choose one player as the seeker, and the other players become the hiders. The seeker can take a diamond sword, the hiders become a random block, a wood, a bookshelf and so on. When a hider was sought by the seeker, he will become a seeker to find other hiders.
This game supports world wide multiplayer! Each room can has up to 24 players! You can play it with other players all over the world.
Also, this game has great graphics, as you can see in the screen shot, it almost support all blocks as Minecraft 1.7 on PC edition. It also support SMOOTH SHADOW too. In the game, you can set the FOV, view distance and many options.
– Touch DPad to move. Also you can choose to hide the DPad graphics, and set “lefty” if necessary.
– Double tap screen to jump.
– Click the “Sign” block to trigger event, such as start game.
– Click a block to attack it.
– Support world wide multiplayer, each room can have up to 24 players.
– Great graphics, support smooth shadow, and almost all blocks as PC edition. You can see the real screenshots below.
– Game center integration.
– Well designed maps, more and more maps will come in future updates.
– Has “Explore” mode to let you explore each map.
– Support Multi-Language when chatting.
App Store: $.99
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING DON”T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE
This content was originally published here.