Deep Silver has shared a brand new gameplay trailer for upcoming fantasy action title Gods Will Fall, providing details on a fancy Valiant Edition release and a pre-order bonus in the process.
The game follows the story of the few remaining Celtic warriors of a destroyed army on their way to overthrow “the diabolical gods”. You’ll need to unravel the dark secrets of each ancient god, making use of the game’s pick-up-and-play combat style and strengthening your warriors to take on foul creatures and ever-changing paths.
It’s launching on Switch on 29th January, but those who decide to pre-order the game ahead of time will receive the Hunter’s Head Gear:
The Hunter’s Head Gear is assigned at random in each new game playthrough. The thrill of the hunt runs through the blood of the clan and it is ritual for the trophies seized to be worn proudly and displayed for all to take notice. The hides of five exclusive beasts – a wolf, bear, boar, fox, and badger -are fit to be worn by any warrior and shall act as an emblazoned warning to the gods that the hunt is indeed on.
As for that ‘Valiant Edition’ we mentioned? Well, that comes with the Head Gear too, as well as the Valley of the Dormant Gods DLC:
Gods Will Fall – Valiant Edition
– Three New Gods – Enter and battle your way through three new infernal god realms. Each of these uncharted hellscapes, inhabited by abominable swarms of minions, will be a grueling test to your mettle.
– New Weapon Classes – Play as two new barbarous warrior types, each with their own unique death-dealing style of combat.
– New Items – A windfall of new gear and provisions to aid your clan in battle and turn the tides of war.
– New Skills – New methods of melee to further expand your warrior’s combat system and ensure the apt champion is chosen for the battle that lies ahead.
– Overworld Extras – As you traverse the tranquil overworld, keep your eyes peeled and unearth the hidden secrets now spread across the serene landscape.
– Warriors Garb – Suit up your clan in the finest battle-ready attire and headgear for extra swagger as they enter the fray.
Are you excited about checking this one out on Switch later this month? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.